- San Juan Islands Managing CPA.
- Certified Public Accountant, Specializing in Estates and Trusts.
- Native of Idaho; San Juan Island & Alaska Resort Industry Veteran; Avid NW Hiker and Fly Fisherman Who Ties Own Flies and Fishes with Personally Crafted Split Bamboo Pole; Plays Personally Crafted Banjo.
Buck Jennings, CPA
- Certified Public Accountant - Full time CPA in Eastsound - Has lived on several islands; Born on Oahu and resided on Whidbey, San Juan and Orcas Islands - Enjoys Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Cooking, Nature Photography and spending time with his Family
- QuickBooks Bookkeeping - Pilots Airplanes and Boats; Trained Architect; Writing History of Orcas Island Pioneer Family - Lives on Terrill Beach Homestead Cabin Site; Combs Beaches for Objects to Work into Art
- Office & Tax Preparation Administration - Based in Friday Harbor Office - Handles appointment booking and billing matters for Orcas clients - Long Time Island Resident and Islander-In-The Know; LKM Family Member since January 2003; Proud Mama of two Talented and Beautiful Daughters; Enjoys Traveling, Music and much Laughter
- Office & Tax Preparation Administration - Based in Friday Harbor Office - Handles appointment booking and support for Orcas clients - Enjoys Life on San Juan Island with her Husband, Horses, Dogs, Cats & Chickens; Washington State Master Gardener; Working on a Certification in Essential Oils & Herbs for Animals; Favorite Words To Live By - It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters
Peter Lake, CPA
- Vashon Island Founding & Managing CPA - Seasonal CPA support in Eastsound to work with Orcas Island clients - Uses any excuse to get aboard his sailing vessel, The Entity